This is how our sessions are structured
We interact through a complete clinical interview, visual and physical examination and orthopaedic testing.
Exercise routines and support advise
Finally, we will provide supervised exercise routines and progression to be developed as homework. We also give all recommendations needed during and after treatment to avoid relapse.
Our Treatment Techniques
We provide care in a great variety of health conditions:
- Traumatology and Orthopedics: Sprains, back and neck pain, Scoliosis, post-surgery recovery conditions…
- Neurology: Sciatica, upper and lower peripheral nerve entrapments, vertigo, disc hernia or prolapse…
- Rheumatology: arthritis, osteoporosis…
- Sports injuries: muscle, tendinous or ligament lesions, epicondylitis…
- TMJ (Temporo mandibular joint problems) and facial conditions
- Geriatrics: Loss of functionality, stiffness, healthy habit counseling.
- Stress and pain related anxiety management
- Chronic or long-standing Pain conditions.