Hypopressive Classes in Palma
} Mondays and Wednesdays at 14.30
Hypopressive Abdominal Gymnastics or hypopressives is a method that consists of performing exercises designed to activate and strengthen the muscles of the pelvic floor and abdominal girdle that has very good results. It is an exercise that requires supervision and guidance to perform it correctly. That is why it is important to learn it with a specialised physiotherapist, who knows in each case the individual needs of each student, supervising the correct performance of the exercise, monitoring posture and optimal muscle activation.
Benefits of hypopressive exercises.
- Improves the activation of the pelvic floor muscles. Preventing the appearance of urinary incontinence.
- Reduces waist circumference.
- Improves circulation.
- Improves and reduces abdominal diastasis.
- Improves sexual relations.
- Improves lung capacity.
¿Who can benefit from hypopressive abdominal gymnastics?
This set of postural exercises accompanied by breathing exercises (in expiratory apnoea), synergistically activates the deep abdominals and the pelvic floor muscles, thus reducing intra-abdominal pressure.
They are indicated in:
- Especially recommended in the postpartum period.
- People who suffer from incontinence.
- People with hernias or visceral prolapse.
- Sportsmen and women.
- As prevention of postural, gynaecological or obstetric dysfunctions.
Consult our specialised pelvic floor physiotherapists for any questions you may have.
Do you have difficulty finding times that suit your needs?
If none of our group timetables suit you, we can open a group at a time that suits you, all you have to do is get a minimum of two other people to join you.
We know how difficult it is to organise and we want to offer you as much flexibility as possible!
Our Supervised Classes