and therapeutic exercise.
Personal training is the safest and most effective way to exercise.
Through personal training, you will optimise your time, achieve your goals and have the absolute peace of mind that every exercise you do will be designed for you.
We create totally personalised sessions, adapted to your needs and objectives, but also to your tastes and preferences.
We are physiotherapists and graduates in Physical Activity and Sport Sciences, with extensive experience in the field of professional sport and therapeutic exercise.
To prepare your sessions, we take into account where you are at any given moment (your initial physical condition, pain, restrictions, life circumstances…), where you come from (medical history) and what your goals are (where you want to get to), and with all this information, we design a path that we will walk together, accompanying you so that you feel safe.
Who can benefit from personal training?
This service is suitable for anyone who wants to start exercising, but also for those who are already exercising, whatever their level.
We encourage you to get moving, as we believe that correct movement is the real starting point for a healthy body.
Since all our staff are physiotherapists, it doesn’t matter what condition you are in. It doesn’t matter if you’ve never exercised before, if you’re elderly, recovering from injury or an athlete in your prime; if you don’t like conventional gyms or are simply looking for efficiency because you’re short on time. We have what you need, as we adapt perfectly to your needs, and during the whole session, you will be the authentic protagonist.
We can help you in the following cases:
- Pre or post-surgery.
- Patients undergoing rehabilitation.
- Recurrent injuries.
- Starting any sport for the first time.
- If you want to lose weight and get in shape.
- Elderly and people with low mobility.
- Sportsmen and women who need to compensate for specific work.
- People with little time or tired of not achieving their goals.
- Anyone who wants to feel better.
What are our sessions like?
The sessions last one hour.
They begin progressively, with a warm-up and adaptation to the exercise, in such a way that the body is prepared in a global way for subsequent more specific work.
At all times, the physiotherapist/physical activity CC graduate will ensure the correct execution of the exercises, postures, movements… looking for the best way to achieve the objectives.
You can work on speed, endurance, strength, improve your flexibility or coordination, tone a part of your body or increase your aerobic capacity. Whatever destination you are aiming for, we will go hand in hand with you.
Benefits of personal training:
- Weight control and reduced risk of obesity and associated problems.
- Positive effects on the heart and circulatory system.
- Reduced risk of Diabetes (type II), as well as better control of blood glucose levels in patients who already suffer from this disease.
- Better functioning of our musculoskeletal system, increased bone density and prevention of diseases such as osteoporosis.
- Increased psychological well-being, reducing stress and anxiety.
- Helps regulate the sleep-wake cycle.
- Improved balance, coordination, strength and endurance.
Personal training/therapeutic exercise proposals
This is the way to bring excellence to your personal training
It is especially recommended for patients with a previous pathology or people who require exhaustive attention or care in the execution of the exercises. Also for those who are looking for a more personalized attention.
We start with an initial physiotherapy assessment, in which we analyze any deficiencies or possible risks. We also take into account compensations, asymmetries, hypertonia and other alterations that will need our attention.
Considering all the physical data, and after a personal interview, we will design a plan to achieve your goals, always from a health perspective.
Do you need more information about our personal trainings?
Our Supervised Classes